Bike Touring Highlight
The small church was a wayside chapel from the early 12th century, which was expanded as a chapel for "Peace and quiet" and in 1683 was provided with a steeple, thus becoming a parish church.
From the 18th century onwards, further modifications and extensions took place (Wikipedia).
November 12, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!