Bike Touring Highlight
A manor house was first mentioned in 1353. From 1750, it was converted into a three-wing complex. From 1870 to 1873 the renovation was carried out according to Schinkel's models in the neo-Gothic style with details in the Tudor style. The palace had been owned by the municipality since 1948 and sold it to a Berlin architect in 1992.
At the moment the access to the castle is closed with a construction fence.
February 27, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!