The complex was built in the 12th century (before 1140) by the Lords of Sperberseck, who were first in Zähringen, later in Teckschen and then in Württemberg services. The castle was abandoned at the beginning of the 15th century and fell into disrepair. Today, the foundation and shield walls are still partially preserved from the castle complex.
June 11, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.