About Heidi Hurtig
Des Wanderns Lust ist, dass man die Zwecklosigkeit genießt. Genüge im eigenen Selbst zu finden, das ist des Wanderns höchste Stufe.“ (Lieh Tse)
- Andi, Mendel Hoffmann, and 90 others like this.
It's wonderful how far spring is in the Neckar Valley 🤩🌸🤩🌸🤩5 days ago
- 02:417.53 mi2.8 mph1,050 ft1,425 ftMendel Hoffmann, Lexie, and 97 others like this.
Pasque flowers are simply the most beautiful when they are freshly blossomed.🤩
And on the Dalisberg there are already the first spring gentians. 😍6 days ago
- Lisa im Ländle, Claudia 🌞 📷 🌻 🦋 🥾, and 107 others like this.
The wait was worth it. The March cups are in full bloom and today was the perfect weather for this experience.
I don't think I've ever seen as many March mugs as this year on a single tour.
The beautiful views of the Burgstall and the Kahlenstein only play a minor role.March 13, 2023
- 🇺🇦Lieschen Müller, Lausitzsonne, and 79 others like this.
- Bärbel, Torsten Wildner, and 126 others like this.
Zavelstein crocus blossom in the rain and Black Forest cake to go in Rötelbachtal.😋
The view from the tower of the Zavelstein castle ruins to the low-hanging clouds in the Teinachtal valley was really mystical.😍March 12, 2023
The squill bloom (Scilla) in the Körschtal seems to be at its peak.
The first forsythias, ornamental cherries, cornus cherries and a magnolia are blooming in Hohenheim.March 11, 2023
- Annett, Frank Schwemlein, and 113 others like this.
A quick sunny lap on the Albtrauf before the continuous rain. 🤩March 7, 2023
- Faulenzer, ⛰️ Sandra ⛰️, and 102 others like this.
Visited Heidelberg for the first time today. It was even better than expected, so many pictures came together.February 26, 2023
- Bärbel, Wunderbar Wanderbar, and 127 others like this.
Spring is unstoppable. Suddenly the wood anemones are blooming everywhere and the wild garlic is ready to harvest 😋.