Bike Touring Highlight
In 1333 a house, a farm, the village and a court "Schweinheim" are mentioned as a Jülich fief.
The former moated castle was a two-part castle complex surrounded by moats. In the 19th century, the outer bailey was demolished except for a corner tower and small remains of the wall and then developed into a large agricultural homestead.
August 13, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!