The fortified church of St. Peter was built in 1513-1515 on a hill.
Worth seeing also the Stations of the Cross on the old churchyard wall, which originated around the turn of the century.
The church is open daily from 9 to 20 o'clock.
November 29, 2017
beautiful old church, which unfortunately is no longer used regularly
October 10, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Naturschutz-Infopavillon - Mirbach
durch das Lampertstal
Stadtmauer von Hillesheim
Altes Bolsdorfer Backhaus