Bike Touring Highlight
The passenger ship MS WELTFRIEDEN was built in 1945 in Parchim.
At least since 1963, the ship was owned by the VEB Urban Baths, Council of the City of Leipzig. The city of Leipzig took it out of service in 1990, until 1994 it was on the Auensee.
Since Whitsun 1998, the ship has resumed operation, now on the Karl Heine Canal.
October 8, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!