The village of Podemus in the west of Dresden is part of the Mobschatz village. Podemus was mentioned for the first time in the middle of the 14th century. In 1950 the village was incorporated into Brabshütz, and Brabbschütz became part of the municipality of Mobschatz in 1994. On January 1, 1999, the village was incorporated into Dresden.
August 14, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.