Preacher Widow's House Reinfeld
Founded in 1744 at the instigation of Pastor Claudius of Hzg. Friedrich Carl. (north on the Pastoratshof, today's building at the Neuhöfer Teich)In 1751 the foundation was expanded by Dorothea Christine, "Duchess of Reinfeld".
In 1801 the foundation was expanded by Colonel von Bülow. The money was originally intended for Pastor Balemann, at his request, but it was for the preacher widows, even if they did not stay in Reinfeld determined.
1802 Ev.Luth.Kirchengemeinde Master Lübkert buy a recently built house at Neuhöfer pond and sets it as a new "preacher widow's house." In addition to three chambers, it had four heated rooms. In a small outbuilding there was a cow, pig and wooden barn. All buildings were covered with straw.
In 1827, Pastor Balemann's wife became the first widow of the preacher to move into the house.
In 1879 the main house and in 1881 the stable building got a tiled roof.
In 1978 the house on the Neuhöfer pond was renovated and has served the deacon as an official residence ever since.reinfeld.sh/geschichte/6-bauten
February 14, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.