Road Cycling Highlight
A von Brüggen family was attested in Brüggen since the 14th century, and its members were appointed as bailiffs there.
Only the gate, built around 1400, remains of its seat today.
Above the archway made of bricks, the lower part of the weir keep is still preserved.
The castle itself was demolished around 1750.
December 9, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!