Premium hiking trail / gourmet trail "Der Teinacher"
- about 11.6 km without detour (for example Zavelstein Castle)
- follow the signs "Der Teinacher", well signpostedDownload / Flyer:
teinachtal.de/fileadmin/Dateien/Dateien/Flyer/Flyer_Premiumweg_Teinach_01-03-18_Druck_WEBklein.pdfteinachtal.de/fileadmin/Dateien/Dateien/Flyer/2018_03_16_Teinacher.pdf- demanding hike, sure-footedness and fitness are recommended
- firm shoes requirement, possibly hiking poles
- great, varied tour
- Hardly paved roads, mainly forest and forest roads and narrow forest trails
- Highlights: Stepping stones at the Devil's Bridge, viewpoint "Der Teinacher" (drinks against donation, great idea!), Mathildenstaffel, relay to Zavelstein, Castle Zavelstein, return to Bad Teinach directly on the Teinach ...
October 27, 2019
Addendum 2020 / note:
- For me a recommendable, varied and very nice premium hike
- but - due to Corona - the tour "Der Teinacher" or the area is currently very busy / too busy, especially during the holiday seasons, on weekends and in great hiking weather!
June 15, 2020
Short variant: Do not go up the Mathildenstaffeln but continue straight ahead along the forest path. Then you can also get out of the mountain hut but then you can walk the circular route "backwards" and run down the Mathildenstaffeln over the Emberg Burgblick. Then it's the same way back towards the Teinach outdoor pool car park.
May 13, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!