- N.H.71🥾🚴🚶🏻♂️🍀, Marc, and 102 others like this.
Great - it seems to be in your genes!
Congratulations to your father🙋🏻♂️6 days ago
- markusSupertramp, Axel Stroessner🚴🌞, and 105 others like this.
@Marc In just a few weeks, I'll be cycling around Lake Chiemsee again.7 days ago
- 🏔️〽️tb〽️arco 🏔️, Marc, and 109 others like this.
@Marc Thank you very much dear Marc for the tour. Finally climbing again. The highlight was finding the special offer liquorice chocolate 😍😍😍🤣🤣the worst thing is not opening the fridge all the time. 😜 All the best to you. 😎.May 27, 2023
- GEVI ⚧, 🏔️〽️tb〽️arco 🏔️, and 109 others like this.
Wanted to walk behind the harbor to the next bay but was definitely closed due to falling rocks. Are then back home for a coffee break and beach 👍May 16, 2023
- Rolf 😎 🤓👻, Ⓜ️ike®️ohsoft🧔, and 104 others like this.
@Marc tremendous... 😁 😁 You're doing great. At least at noon there are 3 hours between rain and the next thunderstorm 🌩 is already comingMay 15, 2023
- Marc, Wandertiger, and 108 others like this.
Today on the way back from La Dama we made a small stop in the cloud forest. Perhaps the pictures give a small impression of this fascinating and enchanting vegetation. 😊May 13, 2023
So finally the last stage done. At dawn I'm up the most Hm, when the sun came up I was already up. Enjoyed a coffee on the way with a German dropout and after La Dama we had to overcome two more deep valleys. You can see the goal for a long time, but you have to go down and up again 2-3 times. Angie…May 13, 2023
- Brigitte Wimberger, Ebiker60🚴🏽♂️🥾, and 106 others like this.
Very beautiful pictures. I am so happy for you. 😎😎Now after a long time I see what we didn't see in the finest misty water 🏝. Sunbeams came through in places. Beautiful timeMay 12, 2023
Great tour you did there and beautifully illustrated! 😎