4.4
(5)
179
달리기 하는 사람
35
러닝
빌섹에서 하이킹하며 Amberg-Sulzbach 구석 부분까지 살펴볼까요? 빌섹에 있는 모든 하이킹 및 워킹 경로 컬렉션 중 가장 멋진 하이킹 경로를 엄선하여 소개해드릴게요. 다른 하이커가 공유한 실제 팁과 사진을 살펴보고 후기를 읽으며 마음에 드는 빌섹 워킹 경로를 찾아보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 14, 2026
18
달리기 하는 사람
4.16km
00:26
10m
10m
초급용 러닝. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
11
달리기 하는 사람
4.97km
00:32
50m
50m
초급용 러닝. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
7
달리기 하는 사람
8.85km
00:56
100m
100m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
7
달리기 하는 사람
7.92km
00:51
40m
40m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
5.0
(1)
4
달리기 하는 사람
11.3km
01:12
130m
130m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
Wonderful landscape with beautiful stretches
1
0
Axtheid Castle Axtheid Castle is a castle in the Axtheid district of the Upper Palatinate town of Vilseck. The castle was the seat of the castle keeper of Burg Dagestein, also the official seat of the Bishop of Bamberg and the seat of the Vilseck caretaker office. The castle estate is first mentioned in the Vilsecker interest book, which was created between 1493 and 1506. The castle was rebuilt at the end of the 16th century. It probably suffered during the Thirty Years' War, so that a partial new building was necessary; the year 1656, carved into the sandstone spindle of the stair tower, bears witness to this. It is a two-storey, plastered solid building (designated "1799") with a half-hipped roof and colored corner pilaster strips. It has a stair tower with a half-timbered floor and a tent roof. The building was redesigned several times, for example in the first half of the 17th century, then again around 1686 and after 1700. The property includes another building, which is colour-coordinated with the castle, and a farm yard. In 1774 the castle became the property of the commoner Johann Georg Grösl (1706-1771); it remained the property of the Grösl family until 1949, which is why the house name “beim Grösl” came about. Anna Maria Grösl married Johann Engelhardt in 1949 and the castle is still in the family. Source: Wikipedia
2
0
The former castle hat was mentioned as early as 1493. It is a country estate with servants' house and so-called Zehrgaden (storage room) on the ground floor. The stair tower with the octagonal upper floor with half-timbered and tented roof is noteworthy. This building is also privately owned today.
2
0
Another work of art on the art trail is "Der Taucher" by Hanna Regina Uber. He stands on the edge of the river as if ready to jump into the water and explore the Vils. https://www.vilseck.de/kunstpfad.php
3
0
다른 지역의 최고의 러닝 트레일 & 경로를 살펴보세요.