쇠네뷜에는 둘러볼 만한 장소가 많답니다. 하이킹 또는 사이클링을 좋아한다면 쇠네뷜에 숨겨진 20
가지 보석을 만날 수 있을 거예요. 이 지역의 주요 명소를 살펴보면서 다음 모험을 계획해보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 16, 2026
하이라이트 (구간) • 트레일
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 휴식 공간
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
이런 장소를 발견하려면 지금 가입하세요
최고의 싱글 트랙, 봉우리 및 다양한 흥미로운 야외 장소에 대한 추천을 받아보세요.
무료 회원 가입
하이라이트 • 기념물
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 전망대
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 (구간) • 트레일
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
무료로 가입하여 쇠네뷜 주변의 더 많은 명소를 발견하세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
Beautiful location for observing flora, fauna and bird life on the North Sea Great view of the Beltringharder Koog and a good opportunity to take a break.
3
0
Despite its small size - the former pumping station is probably the smallest natural history museum in the north - the exhibition offers a nice overview of the flora and fauna of the Beltringharder Koog. The national park station also serves as a contact and information point for those interested. https://www.sh-guide.de/de/eintrag/schoepfwerk-arlau-schleuse/
6
0
The 5km out to Hamburger Hallig are well worth it. The concrete slabs are well grouted and are definitely suitable for racing bikes. At the end is the Hallig-Krog restaurant - highly recommended. In the season it fills up quickly after opening.
5
0
The Hamburger Hallig is a non-dyked peninsula on the west coast of the Nordfriesland district in Schleswig-Holstein. The name of the Hallig is reminiscent of two Hamburg merchants, the brothers Rudolf and Arnold Amsinck. In 1624 they acquired the dyke rights on the northeast corner of the island of Strand as Oktroy and built dykes by 1628. This is how the Amsinck-Koog was created. The dikes were destroyed by the Burchardi flood in 1634. Only the terp with the “Hamburger Haus” remained and became a salvation for numerous Strand residents during the storm surge. After 1634, the dikes were rebuilt at great expense and survivors of the flood settled. In 1658 Arnold Amsinck died in the “Hamburger Haus” in his Koog after he had invested his entire fortune in rebuilding the dykes. In 1661 the house was demolished and replaced by a smaller one. What happened was described in literature by the Husum writer Albert Petersen in his novel Arnold Amsinck (1921). In 1711 the dikes were so destroyed that the Amsinck-Koog was a Hallig again. It remained in the possession of the Amsinck family until 1760. The name “Hamburger Hallig” was first mentioned in 1781. The house on the Hallig was destroyed by the February flood of 1825. In 1855 a dam connecting the island to the mainland was planned. The dam was built in 1859/60, but broke again in 1860. In 1866/67 a bush dam was built from Bordelumersiel to Hallig. This dam was fortified in 1874 and added a spillway that was closed in 1875. Due to the interruption of the tidal flows, the silt formation on both sides of the dam was greatly accelerated. The experience gained here has had a decisive influence on the further development of land reclamation. In 1878 the tax authorities bought the Hallig and from then on leased it for management. In 1880 an artesian well was built. The dam has been navigable since 1901. In 1908 the Hallig was 96 hectares in size. On April 16, 1930, it was 216 hectares in size including the dyke foreland and was declared a nature reserve. The Hamburger Hallig is no longer an island since it was connected to the mainland by a causeway in 1860. While a land connection via a dam does not, by definition, turn an island into a peninsula, the salt marshes in front of the dam are added here. https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger_Hallig
5
1
찾고 있는 하이라이트를 아직 못 찾으셨나요? 다른 지역의 주요 명소 가이드를 확인해보세요: