The oldest half-timbered house (1452) of the city in Kirchengasse was once a rectory and is now a sexton house. Next to the church it is hidden next to other pretty half-timbered buildings and bears witness to a long history. In the courtyard there is a fountain and the dial of the old clock tower.
September 7, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!