• Max-Eyth-See is located in Stuttgart-Hofen, on the Neckar
• approx. 600m long lake
• a recreational area close to the city
• Highly frequented in summer
• large lying areas
• Bathing is prohibited
• During the week cycling and inline skating are also permitted on designated paths
• Restaurant + beer garden
• Boat rental with pedal boats, rowing boats and electric boats in the summer months
• Bird protection island: Great crested grebes, gray geese, swans, pond and coot, cormorants and gray herons.
• Artificially created lake, created by gravel mining
• named after the engineer and writer Max Eyth (1836 - 1906)
• placed under landscape protection since 1961
- s. also komoot.de/highlight/364780
December 4, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.