Road Cycling Highlight
Solitude Castle was built between 1763 and 1769 by Johann Friedrich Weyhing and Philippe de La Guêpière as a hunting and representative castle under Duke Carl Eugen of Württemberg. In 1858 the Solitude became part of the Gerlingen community. Wikipedia
Address: Solitude 1, 70197 Stuttgart
Opening times: Open today · 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Telephone: 0711 696699
Architect: Philippe de La Guêpière
October 5, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!