Bike Touring Highlight
Salzburg is the starting point of the relatively new cycle path "Alpe Adria Radweg". The city of Salzburg has been honored several times as the most bicycle friendly city in Austria. Cyclists are welcome here you can appreciate the benefits of the bike. So there is a perfect infrastructure and a well-developed network of cycle paths for all bike enthusiasts.
Worth mentioning are:
- More than 170 kilometers of attractive cycle paths with 900 signs
- 23 "worth seeing" cycle routes through the city
- 5,500 parking spaces
- Free self service stations with tool stand, lubricating oil and compressed air for emergencies
- 83 one-way streets may be driven in the opposite direction
- Bike-friendly hotels in all categories (some with rental bicycles)More information on:
June 14, 2016
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!