Bike Touring Highlight
The Hoerder Mines and Huts Association, founded in 1852, initially comprises the Hermannshütte, founded in 1839 by the Iserlohn-based manufacturer Hermann Diedrich Piepenstock, in the eastern part of the Hörde district of Dortmund (Phoenix East plant).April 23, 2001, the Phoenix-Ost site was shut down.
April 2, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!