The Lower Castle, built in the 16th century, is located directly on the banks of the White Elster. For centuries it was the seat of the Princely House of Reuss.
After a devastating outskirts, it was rebuilt from 1802-1809.
Today the premises house a museum, the Greiz information center, a music school, a workshop and a café.
March 27, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!