The old part of today's parish church was built between 1847 and 1848 in the neo-Gothic style. The consecration took place on August 24, 1850. Due to the increase in population, the parish church became too small in the 1950s and it was decided to expand the old church. Between 1954 and 1955, the three-aisled extension was built on the north side and the north wall of the old nave and the old choir and sacristy were demolished. The solemn consecration took place on March 31, 1955. Source: wikipedia
August 6, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.