The building was built in 1889, it is a listed building and has been privately owned since 2013. In the past there was a baggage claim as well as a restaurant and apartments next to the ticket office.
December 13, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.
Blick auf den alten Weinberg
Abschnitt auf den Unstrutradweg
Café Moness Balgstädt
Hölzerne Aussichtsplattform am Rödel
St. Katharina (Plößnitz)
Weinberge an der Unstrut