The St. Idda Chapel on Mariahalden / Ottenegg, commonly known as the "Forest Chapel", was inaugurated in 1890 and renovated in the summer of 2015. It belongs to the Verein Kloster Fischingen.Article on the 125th anniversary in 2015:
March 24, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.