The Lower Gate is part of the 13th-century city fortifications.
September 9, 2018
The "Lower Gate" was built in the 13th century, destroyed in 1945 and rebuilt in 1989/90.
September 4, 2018
Until recently, the registry office was also located on the upper floor of the Lower Gate.
June 30, 2020
New building from 1989. The gate originally built in the 13th century was destroyed in 1945
October 28, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.
Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz
Alter Ludwig Donau Main Kanal
Kaltenbachquelle und Höhle
Oberer Ausläufer der Teufelsschlucht
Neumarkt - Deining