Bike Touring Highlight
The former castle was built from 1704-1738. From 1832 the castle is demolished, and the garden is no longer usable. Due to lack of money unfortunately the whole area lapses, only the entrance pillars still remind of the existence of the former castle.
June 9, 2017
In the middle of nowhere is this entrance gate, or what is left of it. The billboard is very informative.
It was destroyed in 1945.
Unfortunately there is no picture of how it used to be. It was impressive!
Here is a link: schloss-zerbst.de/html/modell.htm
June 8, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!