Built around 1300, the seat of the superindent of the Protestant church, The building was destroyed twice, once by fire, and once during World War II, and rebuilt in 1949 - A beautiful Gothic building.
August 14, 2018
opposite the Church of Mary, stone-decorated facade, nice to look at
March 7, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.
Stadtpark Uelzen an der Ilmenau
Der Ratsteich Uelzen
Grillhütte Fischteiche an Jugendherberge Uelzen
Fischtreppe an der Wipperau
Alte Wassermühle Wrestedt