The first tower at this point was built in 1842/43 under Danish rule. At that time the beacon was still 12 meters high, in 1936 it was increased to 19.4 meters. The year, the eagle and the oak wreath on the front are reminiscent of it. The site of the lighthouse is fenced, a view is only possible from a distance.
July 15, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!