In 1270, Archbishop Hildeboldus von Bremen granted Wildeshausen city rights and gave Wildeshausen the land on which the town hall stands today. Today the venerable building on the market square houses the tourist information, a historical wedding room, the archive work of the citizens and history association and the town hall hall.
November 12, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.