In 1931 the "Jahnschanze" was built in Seefeld in Tyrol, in 1948 it was named after the skiing legend Anton Seelos. In 2010 the Toni Seelos ski jump was demolished, making space for the two new Toni Seelos ski jumps HS75 and HS109. These were officially opened in the same year.
February 1, 2022
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!