Mountain Biking Highlight
It was first built in 1300 when Heinrich von Lovenburg (Lauvenburg) donated his tithe in Willich and a pension to Langst in 1300. The history of the village nobles ended in the 15th century. The owners changed in quick succession. In 1897, the Neuss screw manufacturer Christian Schaurte left the castle walls of the 1,600 newly built castle of Cologne pioneer bombers and built the villa that still exists today. He then runs a horse farm on the estate, which is still in 2012. During the Second World War, a field airport was built on the site. (Source Wikipedia)
April 7, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.