• Discover
  • Route planner
  • Features

Map data © OpenStreetMap contributors
About Till + Co.

Zu Fuß, mit dem Fahrrad oder Speed-eBike (S-Pedelec) bin ich gerne und viel draußen unterwegs und habe Spaß daran neue Routen und Wege zu erkunden, mit denen ich auch andere inspirieren kann. Und erst recht seit Beginn des Corona-Zeitalters gilt für mich/uns: Wer draußen radelnd & wandernd unterwegs ist, dem kann drinnen nicht die Decke auf den Kopf fallen.Größere Touren fahre ich am liebsten mit meinem S-Pedelec Kalkhoff Integrale Speed i11:

Distance travelled

4,516 mi

Time in motion

562:36 h

Personal Collections
Recent Activity
  1. Till + Co. went for a bike ride.

    about 21 hours ago

    Flotte eBike-Morgenrunde ab D-Seestern um D-City auf grünen Pfaden im Uhrzeigersinn

    25.1 mi
    14.8 mph
    475 ft
    475 ft
    Till + Co., Frau Schmidt, and 24 others like this.
    1. Till + Co.

      Despite my late return home from the office last night, I woke up far too early this morning. Instead of tossing and turning, I decided to do a spontaneous morning eBike ride. In any case, it woke me up! :)


      A special charm of this round: 90% of it is off-road, the remaining 10% on bike paths and quiet

      translated byView Original
      about 20 hours ago
  2. Till + Co. and René went for a bike ride.

    3 days ago

    Till + Co., Konny, and 39 others like this.
    1. Spontaneous evening and training session with my neighbor René to the "Hammer Blick" beer garden. After an Erdinger wheat beer, a well-balanced dinner naturally also includes a thick Unbehaun ice cream on top ... mium! :)


      Beautiful early summer atmosphere on the banks of the old town with many people

      translated byView Original
      3 days ago
  3. Till + Co. and Nicole went for a bike ride.

    6 days ago

    Till + Co., Karin F. Lennep, and 49 others like this.
    1. It only took us 15 minutes to get to the MG-Neuwerk P+R car park, but unfortunately this starting point was absolutely NOT suitable (in Windows language: Serious exceptional error!): You cannot get into the nature reserve from there on bikes. .. unless you ignore the large sign "Operating route - no

      translated byView Original
      6 days ago
  4. Till + Co. planned a bike ride.

    7 days ago

    Till + Co., Carsten, and 3 others like this.
  5. Till + Co. went for a bike ride.

    May 25, 2023

    Till + Co., Chris B., and 51 others like this.
    1. One of my favorite rounds, not least because it is >90% off-road and very green and varied.


      So far I've always driven them clockwise, but going the other way opens up new and even more beautiful perspectives.


      The "Hammer Blick" beer garden in D-Hamm is ideal for a little beer stop or more. You can watch

      translated byView Original
      May 25, 2023
  6. Till + Co. planned an e-bike ride.

    May 23, 2023

    Strider likes this.
  7. Till + Co. and Nicole planned a bike ride.

    May 22, 2023

    Till + Co. and Frau Schmidt like this.
    1. Driving from home: only 15 minutes

      translated byView Original
      May 22, 2023
  8. Till + Co. and Nicole went for a bike ride.

    May 21, 2023

    Till + Co., Alexander, and 43 others like this.
    1. After we had spent yesterday busy doing manual work around our house, we rewarded ourselves today with a very nice Niederrhein circuit in glorious Sunday sun and up to 25 degrees:


      Start: There is plenty of space on the hiking car park even on Sundays, even with a bike rack on the back. The Krickenbecker

      translated byView Original
      May 21, 2023
  9. Till + Co. and Nicole went for a bike ride.

    May 18, 2023

    1. Father's Day on the Lower Rhine = many groups of men and young people move through the villages with handcarts and loudspeaker boxes or on bicycles, heavily intoxicated. I wouldn't have believed that this image was still >100% accurate!


      Not really my thing, but this nice first little bike ride for two

      translated byView Original
      May 18, 2023
  10. loading