About Till + Co.
Zu Fuß, mit dem Fahrrad oder Speed-eBike (S-Pedelec) bin ich gerne und viel draußen unterwegs und habe Spaß daran neue Routen und Wege zu erkunden, mit denen ich auch andere inspirieren kann. Und erst recht seit Beginn des Corona-Zeitalters gilt für mich/uns: Wer draußen radelnd & wandernd unterwegs ist, dem kann drinnen nicht die Decke auf den Kopf fallen.Größere Touren fahre ich am liebsten mit meinem S-Pedelec Kalkhoff Integrale Speed i11:
- 01:4225.1 mi14.8 mph475 ft475 ftTill + Co., Frau Schmidt, and 24 others like this.
- 01:2115.7 mi11.6 mph350 ft350 ftTill + Co., Konny, and 39 others like this.
Spontaneous evening and training session with my neighbor René to the "Hammer Blick" beer garden. After an Erdinger wheat beer, a well-balanced dinner naturally also includes a thick Unbehaun ice cream on top ... mium! :)
Beautiful early summer atmosphere on the banks of the old town with many people…3 days ago
- 01:5719.9 mi10.2 mph250 ft225 ftTill + Co., Karin F. Lennep, and 49 others like this.
It only took us 15 minutes to get to the MG-Neuwerk P+R car park, but unfortunately this starting point was absolutely NOT suitable (in Windows language: Serious exceptional error!): You cannot get into the nature reserve from there on bikes. .. unless you ignore the large sign "Operating route - no…6 days ago
- 01:2614.0 mi9.8 mph275 ft275 ft
- 01:3522.8 mi14.4 mph375 ft350 ftTill + Co., Chris B., and 51 others like this.
One of my favorite rounds, not least because it is >90% off-road and very green and varied.
So far I've always driven them clockwise, but going the other way opens up new and even more beautiful perspectives.
The "Hammer Blick" beer garden in D-Hamm is ideal for a little beer stop or more. You can watch…May 25, 2023
- 01:4622.9 mi13.0 mph375 ft375 ft
- 03:3840.9 mi11.3 mph2,575 ft2,600 ft
- 01:4718.6 mi10.4 mph200 ft200 ftTill + Co. and Frau Schmidt like this.
- 01:5118.5 mi10.0 mph350 ft350 ftTill + Co., Alexander, and 43 others like this.
After we had spent yesterday busy doing manual work around our house, we rewarded ourselves today with a very nice Niederrhein circuit in glorious Sunday sun and up to 25 degrees:
Start: There is plenty of space on the hiking car park even on Sundays, even with a bike rack on the back. The Krickenbecker…May 21, 2023
- 02:0819.8 mi9.3 mph250 ft250 ftTill + Co., Lost in the Forest? 🌳🔎🌲, and 51 others like this.
Father's Day on the Lower Rhine = many groups of men and young people move through the villages with handcarts and loudspeaker boxes or on bicycles, heavily intoxicated. I wouldn't have believed that this image was still >100% accurate!
Not really my thing, but this nice first little bike ride for two…May 18, 2023
Despite my late return home from the office last night, I woke up far too early this morning. Instead of tossing and turning, I decided to do a spontaneous morning eBike ride. In any case, it woke me up! :)
A special charm of this round: 90% of it is off-road, the remaining 10% on bike paths and quiet…