The Ellrich-Juliushütte satellite camp was an external camp from May 2, 1944 to April 6, 1945, for an average of 8,000 male concentration camp inmates. First, it was under the concentration camp Buchenwald and from 1 November 1944 the concentration camp Mittelbau. It was located on the site of a former gypsum factory in Juliushütte near Ellrich. Source: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/KZ-Au%C3%9Fenlager_Ellrich-Juliush%C3%BCtte
May 6, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!