The Evangelical City Church in Bad Reichenhall was built from 1877 to 1881 as the first Evangelical Lutheran church in the city according to plans by the architect Ludwig Hoffstadt in the neo-Gothic-neoclassical style. It is located on the corner of Kurstrasse and Bahnhofstrasse, is a listed building and is the only church in the Evangelical Lutheran parish of Bad Reichenhall, Traunstein deanery. The parish includes the city of Bad Reichenhall and the political communities Bayerisch Gmain, Schneizlreuth, Piding and Anger.Source: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelische_Stadtkirche_(Bad_Reichenhall)p.s. Komoot does not include the ")" in the link, it still has to be inserted manually.
September 6, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!