Bike Touring Highlight
The old bridge was opened in 1870 as the "King Wilhelm Bridge" on the route of the Bergisch-Märkischen Eisenbahn-Gesellschaft. It has been expanded and rebuilt several times to meet the growing rail traffic. In 1987, the new railway bridge was opened and the old bridge (except for the remaining ruins) demolished.
April 26, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.