Small path chapel with statue of the Virgin Mary at the former entrance to Wollseifen.Built 1906 - restored 2006/2007.
January 15, 2018
The chapel on the outskirts was rehabilitated by volunteers in 2007 and again blessed. Next to her was the stone trough of the Wollseifener fountain, which was previously kept in Herhahn, brought back to its original place.
November 19, 2017
A nice reminder of the place Wollseifen and its inhabitants.
May 17, 2018
Small chapel at the former entrance to Wollseifen. Also impressive are the signs with the earlier street names.
October 3, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Bauerncafé "Morsbacher Hof"
Holzstege am Staubecken Heimbach
Blick auf den Rursee
Blick über den Rursee
Bird Watching Station
Blick auf den Rurstausee