Bike Touring Highlight
Starting from 1385 at this place after a devastating fire a new town hall was built, which was strongly damaged again in 1457 by a fire. In 1517 it was finally destroyed by fire, and officially handed over to the council in 1529. It was built in the style of the Renaissance, which still clearly shows the entrance area.
September 10, 2017
The town hall was originally built at the end of the 15th century. After the city fire of 1517, the building was rebuilt until 1528. In the years 1608 to 1612 and 1919/20 conversions took place. In 1556/57, a spiral staircase was installed between the first and second floors. The Renaissance portal received the surviving door leaf. 1853 was the construction of the great council chamber on the first floor (Wikipedia).
May 11, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!