The oldest church built at this point was a small hall church made of iron stone. A choir was added a little later. A brick tower was built at this church in the 14th century. A three-sided closed choir and a nave were built in the 15th century. In the 16th century, two aisles were added and a hall church was created. In 1910 Caspar Franssen added a new sacristy and a new baptistery. In 1921 the church was restored by Joseph Cuypers.
At the end of 1944 the church was blown up, losing the tower, roof, vaults and a column.
March 21, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.