Old boundary stone on the historic hiking trail.
Boundary stone of the Counts of Leiningen-Hardenburg from 1595. A visit to Hardenburg is recommended, which was the castle, fortress and palace of the Counts of Leiningen for centuries.
August 18, 2017
Exceptionally pretty landmark, and very well maintained
November 21, 2020
Pure history for all interested
July 29, 2018
Leininger boundary stone on the Weilerskopf, on the historic circular hiking trail near Bad Dürkheim-Leistadt 1595 and the Leininger coat of arms
March 13, 2021
The family coat of arms of the younger line of the Leininger is blue - with 3 silver eagles and a red tournament collar. All 3 colors can be seen on this boundary stone or are beautifully cared for.
June 3, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.
Kanapee - Das steinerne Sofa
Römischer Steinbruch Kriemhildenstuhl
Römisches Weingut Weilberg