Map data © OpenStreetMap contributors
Time in motion
- Jan P, Jürgen Hild, and 56 others like this.
- Walter Fickelscher, Kurt, and 70 others like this.
"Oh horror, oh horror, I'm so scared, the Gruffalo does exist after all" in Weinheim, the home of the Beltz publishing house, publisher of the books about the cunning little mouse and the (not so) terrible Monster.
Love the Gruffalo books? Then you absolutely have…translated by•View OriginalMay 17, 2023
- Frank 🇩🇪, HieronYmus (H.B.), and 85 others like this.
- Walter Fickelscher, Iris, and 39 others like this.
- FRANK.V, Walter Fickelscher, and 44 others like this.
- Ralf, Siggi PWV / OWK, and 62 others like this.
- Alexander Weber, Ralf, and 49 others like this.
Today was probably all of Germany in the Palatinate 😄translated by•View OriginalApril 10, 2023
Ladenburg. On Thursday, May 25, at 5:30 p.m., the “Sundowner am Wasserturm” series starts again in Ladenburg. Crush, a rock-pop cover band from Mannheim, kicks things off. If you want to come, bring your own picnic blanket or a seat and look for a place on the stage at the water tower on the fairground…