Mountain Biking Highlight
In the art nouveau style monastery church, the high altar is particularly worth seeing. It used to be in the parish church of Herzogenaurach. Hans von Heppenstein, who was chief judge at St. Stephan in Bamberg, gave this altar to the parish church of St. Martin in Bamberg in 1718. In 1786 he came to Herzogenaurach. During the renovation of the church in 1905/06 it was removed and could now be purchased by the Brothers of Mercy.
February 20, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!