The Tobias mill was first mentioned in 1587. As early as 1893 it was taken over by the Inner Mission, which set up a home for women here, and during the GDR era it was also a nursing home for women. After 1989, a branch of the Kleinwachau Epilepsy Center moved in.
January 8, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!