This beautiful half-timbered house was a former Spieker and stood by the old pastor's shop. When the pastorei was rebuilt in 1935, the Spieker was moved to the Heideweg. It served as a youth home and in the post-war years as a makeshift shelter for displaced persons. Today the house is owned by the community of Dötlingen and is administered by the community and local history association. It is used for exhibitions, lectures and weddings.
5 days ago
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.