Hiking Highlight (Segment)
Beautiful green lake, easy walkable gravel paths, no climbs, even with sandals or flip flops to walk well.
The Haldensee is 1124 m above sea level. A. High altitude, 73 hectare lake in the Tannheimer valley between Grän and Nesselwängle in the Austrian province of Tyrol.
The lake is a popular destination for recreation and recreation and is used for swimming and fishing. On its shore there is a hotel and a beach with a campsite. While the lake is icy in the winter months, it can be crossed in a west-east direction on a marked and groomed path on foot or on skis.
May 31, 2018
The "Haldensee" is located near Haller in Tirol.
- between Grän and Nesselwängle
- about 77 hectares in size
- There is a circular path around the lake that is pleasant and easy to manage
- further information: tannheimertal.com/online-magazin/haldensee
- s. also: komoot.de/highlight/961885 and komoot.de/highlight/189079
September 12, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.