Hiking Highlight (Segment)
This path leads along the Way of St. James from the Hotel St. Michael to the Stammberg chapel. It is the station path "Seven Pains of Mary" and is part of the pilgrimage route to Walldürn. The pictures to be seen here today were created in 1956 as a replacement for weathered paintings as mosaic pictures by the Constance painter Peter Diedrichs and inaugurated on May 18, 1958.
The last part before the Stammberg chapel is worth seeing as Kastanienallee.
Sometimes the path is relatively steep.
September 18, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.