The Catholic parish church of St. Blaise was built in the period from 1771 to 1785 in Baroque style according to the plans of the Jesuit brother Johann Andreas Anderjoch. It is the home of the downtown parish of St. Simplicius, Faustinus and Beatrix, founded in 2015.
June 6, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!