Bike Touring Highlight
The building stands on the site of a previous church, which was demolished due to dilapidation. The simple half-timbered building was built from 1706 to 1707 and extended in 1741 by a slightly retracted rectangular choir. The roof is crowned on the west gable with a strong canopy roof turret on which a comparatively very thin lantern is enthroned. The chairs in the ship are on runners.
September 12, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!