The octagonal chapel on the saddle of the Katharinenberg was founded in 1606 by Maria Fugger, a niece of George II of Frundsberg, to commemorate her deceased mother, Katharina von Schwarzenberg. The square in front of the chapel grants one of the most beautiful views of Mindelheim.
Accessible in the context of city tours.
Source: City of Mindelheim
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!