Ruppichteroth is located in the Bergisches Land, separated from the Siegtal by the Nutscheid. The Catholic parish church of St. Severin was first mentioned on March 31, 1131. The windows are Rhenish late Gothic stained glass, which was probably made around 1500 in a Cologne workshop.
May 21, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.