Bike Touring Highlight
The 22.5-meter-high lighthouse was built in 1898 at the Bremer volcano and served until the beginning of 1983 as a navigation sign in the directional fire line of the Lower Weser. He was put into operation with a petrol fire with belt lens and reflector. 58 years later until his retirement, he was then electrically "fired".
Since 1983, the red-white lighthouses on the Ritzenbütteler sand the ships on the way to the Weser.
The platform is unfortunately not accessible to the public.
March 19, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!