Mountain Biking Highlight
Since 1838 existing resting place for hikers with a stone table and two stone benches. The rest area was built on 18 May 1838 by Friedrich Wilhelm Carl von Seebach. In 1894 the Vorderrhön was to be seen from there.
December 29, 2016
Located a few meters away from the Rennstieg.
July 23, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.
Schutzhütte "Am Totenkopf"